Slider

Show & Tell | My Loves

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Linking up with Andrea @ Momfessionals for...


Today we are talking about our loves :)
I talk about them all the time, but let me reintroduce to the main two people I spend most, if not all of my time with.


Like I have said many times before, Mic and I have been together for quite awhile.
We met while working together, and starting dating 16 years ago this April.
Oh to be that young again with little responsibilities :)

We have been married now for 10 years :)

Like any married couple, we have had our share of ups and downs, happiness and sadness, and much much more!
If it wasn't for Mic, I probably would have never moved away from my home town (or at least not too far from it) and my family.
He (and age) have taught me I can be myself and that it is OK to be different even when all you want to do is fit in.
He is my best friend.
He is one of the smartest and hardest working people I have ever met.
I wouldn't want to do life with anyone else :)


Oh this kid!
I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much until he came along :)
Despite him being a complete daddy's boy, I still think we share something pretty special.
He hands down brings the fun and excitement to a room!

He wakes up and goes to bed full of energy EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
He can be moody and bossy, but he can also be the absolute sweetest and most caring little guy.

Now I know I may be a little biased, but he is by far the coolest kid I know! ;)

I adore listening to music, singing along, and dancing with him.
I love watching football, baseball, basketball, etc. with him.
I love watching him play sports.
I love watching him make new friends.
I love watching him learn and grow.

You get the idea...I LOVE this guy so much!


Happy Valentine's Day Friends!

Other 2017  Show & Tell Posts
Splurge vs. Steal

Click here to see all of my previous Show & Tell posts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts