Slider

Date Nights & Good Looking Skin

Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a great weekend!

Friday, heck the whole work week was crazy!
After coming home from X's school conference I made a yummy adult beverage.
Key Lime Coolers are so good!
I found the recipe on an app I had on my old phone years ago and fell in love with it!
It is actually supposed to be a shot, but I liked it too much and made it into a drink :)

And as far as X's school conference goes...he is doing great!
100% recommendation to move onto Kindergarten :)
#ididnthaveanydoubts

While I made dinner, the guys settled in on the couch for movie night :)
We/they watched The Jungle Book.
Have you or your kids watched this version?
I was thankfully making dinner during the snake part! 
Can you believe I have never watched any version of this movie?


Saturday was catch up on laundry day before heading north for a date night with Mic.
I checked out some restaurants beforehand and thought the menu looked great at The Oak Barrel in Independence.
Once we got there we realized it was located in the old Hoggy's building that we had been to many years ago.
#smallworld
This menu had a little of everything!
So we basically ordered a little of everything! lol!
It was all really good!
I couldn't pass up dessert when I saw they offered creme brulee'!
It was the perfect size for sharing and SO, SO GOOD!

After dinner we headed to the Hard Rock Rocksino for the Easton Corbin concert.
I loved this Bernie Kosar guitar outside the entrance to his restaurant.

We had great seats!


It was a great show, I just wish is lasted longer.
He was on stage right at 8pm, but was done (encore included) by 9:15pm :(

There is one thing I couldn't seem to get over....the all guy band.
Why this was hilarious to me I am not sure still.
At one point everyone but the drummer and steel guitar guy were lined up at the front of the stage swaying very oddly.
It was hilarious!

I blinked and it was already Sunday morning.
But a quiet Sunday morning since X spent the night at my in-laws house. lol!
I read a little bit, and checked out my favorite social media in silence :)


This one is SO true!
My stylist has this responsibility as well ;)

And then I saw this one and couldn't stop laughing!
I remember being told this as a kid, and I do it to X (and Mic) today!
Lights on in cars drive me crazy!


And last but not least, I mentioned on Instagram this weekend that technically I "sell" Rodan & Fields now.
I have talked about using the products before.
While I am not in love with or have I tried them all, there are some I can't live without.
So in the end I took the plunge and became a consultant :)
If you are interested in knowing more about the products, giving them a try (Solution Tool), or placing an order shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com or head over to my site here.

And as I mentioned on Instagram, I might specialize in bulk orders if I have enough interest in certain products ;)


So how was your weekend?
Did you celebrate Valentine's Day early with your significant other or family?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts