Slider

Date Night Looks | Valentine's Day

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

One of my favorite colors is red, so it should come as no surprise I tend to rock some form of red on Valentine's Day.
This year I have two different outfit ideas in mind for an evening out with my sweetie :)


Outfit #1
Red cords - Black sweater - Black boots

I have worn a form of this combo around Christmas too.
It allows me to be me, yet still feel I am dressed for the holiday.
The red cords are from Old Navy (similar), the black sweater is from JCP (similar), and the black cowboy boots I picked up on our trip to Nashville a few years ago (similar).

Outfit #2
Red top - Black blazer - Gray jeans - Black booties


To be honest, I received everything in this look other than the booties from my last Stitch Fix box!
(Similar top, blazer, jeans, and booties)
I love how easy it is to mix and match the pieces.
Unfortunately, the weather man is calling for temps as low as 8* this weekend, so I probably won't be wearing those booties :(

Both of these looks are comfortable, yet pulled together.
Exactly what I like!

What do prefer for Valentine's Day - Red or Pink?
Do you get really dressed up for an evening out or keep things simple?
How are you celebrating Valentine's Day this year?

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy :)


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE those booties on you!!! that whole outfit is hot!!! Also loving the red pants, love me some colored pants!!
    hope you have a great Valentine's!
    Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the looks- the blazer is rockin' though! That's my vote ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with either outfit, but I puffy heart love outfit #2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last outfit! I seriously need to give Stitch Fix another try. I need to update my pinterest boards so that they can send something I'll actually want...and add a 0 onto that 8 and that's what our temps are going to be...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I own no red pieces so maybe I should fix that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love these looks! I totally have Mia's Valentine outfits but haven't even though about it for myself or little James... FAIL! You've inspired me to get to work putting together the rest of our outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts