Slider

Friday Favorites | December 18th

Friday, December 18, 2020

Happy Friday!
Linking up with Andrea & Erika to share another week of favorites :)


Things are clean!
I had to snap a picture quickly before that changed ;)


We let X have a few friends over (don't worry he has been around them with school and soccer) to celebrate his birthday.
He absolutely loved having a Nerf war, playing ping pong, and finally having some friends over!
Living in that townhouse limited us in so many ways.
So thankful we are back home and X can make wonderful memories with his friends!


On #TheRealBuild this week we shared the appliances we chose, installed, ordered, etc.
Head to my highlights on Instagram to hear and see what we went with.


This was one of my birthday gifts from my dad.
I love how that little light shines for my favorite team :)


#thisis42
I shared 42 things about me that you may not know.


More shenanigans from Drift this week...








And that is it for this week!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts