Slider

Friday Favorites | December 11th

Friday, December 11, 2020

We made it to Friday!
This week of virtual learning has been an exhausting one.
We go to the office most days so I can still get my work done, but there are so many "breaks" for help that I can't even remember what day of the week it is most days.
Thankfully, my child reminded me it's Friday morning ;)

Let's link up with Andrea & Erika and share some favorites from the past week :)


Speaking of virtual learning, I snapped a pic last Friday of X and his entire class on their morning zoom call.
It was the first time all week that every kid was logged on at the same time.
I don't know how the parents who can't be at home or take their kiddos to work with them are doing it!


Saturday someone turned 9 years old!!!
It seems like forever since he was this little!


We started the morning with his favorite...DONUTS!!!!


Opened a few presents because that is what most kids are interested in ;)
(You know it's true!)


After soccer and playing online with some friends, we headed to his favorite spot for a birthday dinner :)
Wokano for the WIN!



Sunday I watched my boys in white play an AMAZING first half of football!


While the second half wasn't nearly as exciting, we still came away with the big win over the Titans!
We are 9-3!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Monday I made a quick trip to Columbus for a doctor appointment, so I couldn't resist stopping at my favorite spot for lunch!


I also ran into Walmart and they are killing it once again with the winter coats, sweaters, etc.
I think this guy was only $40!


And one more big thing happened this week...
Our new elf arrived!

An elf named Sheldon came to our house when X was 3, but he had 0 interest in him.
We tried a couple more times and he still didn't care about it.
So he "went away" when we packed things up and left the house in 2018.

Fast forward to Christmas 2020 and X is VERY interested in an elf this year.
Since Sheldon is MIA, Santa sent a new guy ;)

Meet Drift!




So far he is keeping the shenanigans to a minimum ;)

One last thing before I go.
We are still living in a sea of boxes, but we do have our trees up and decorated.
Well, they are as good as they are going to get for this year.
But walking into the house and seeing those twinkling lights puts a smile on my face, and makes me look past the boxes and such that surround us ;)
This one is in our kitchen...


This is the new guy I picked up on Amazon last month...


And this one is in our landing area...


We also have one in X's room, in our bedroom, and a couple small undecorated ones in the foyer.
Any chance I can just leave them up for a few months to enjoy them?

And that is it for the week!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts