Slider

What's Up November

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

This month has once again gone by so fast!
I can't believe it is time to link up with Sheaffer and Shay already!


What we're eating this week...
Honestly nothing is planned out this week other than Thanksgiving day and I'm not stressing over it 😂

What I'm reminiscing about...
9 years ago we were getting ready to welcome our (not so little anymore) guy into the world!


While this year will definitely be different, I can't wait to celebrate him soon!

What I'm loving...
All the Christmas decor and lights people and the stores are putting up earlier than normal.
It's 2020 and anything goes this year.

What we've been up to...
MOVING!!!
I can't believe I'm actually admitting that.
It has been a LONG time coming.
There is quite a bit of things that need finished up, but overall it is livable :)
Now if I could just figure out what to do with all the boxes of stuff until things are actually done! 

What I'm dreading...
Nothing at the moment!
While it isn't perfect, life is good :)

What I'm working on...
Packing, unpacking, decorating for Christmas, 




Christmas shopping, planning some celebration for X's 9th Birthday, and so much more!
Basically all the things!

What I'm excited about...
Finally being at our forever home for the holidays! 💗🎄

What I'm watching/reading...
We are still powering through Downton Abbey - currently on season 5.


I just finished up Dancing with the Stars - Bummed Nev and Jenna didn't win it all.
I loved Nelly too!


We just started Big Sky and we are really liking it!


And of course I'm watching all the Christmas movies on Hallmark, Lifetime and everywhere else I can find them :)

What I'm listening to...
All the Christmas music music on my computer, in my car, on my phone, etc.
It is never too soon for it in my world!
It just makes everything happier :)
This is X's (and my) favorite right now...


What I'm wearing...
Sweaters and jeans are on repeat these days.
And I just switch out the sweater for a graphic tee when we are moving.

What I'm doing this weekend...
Eating all the leftover Thanksgiving food, watching lots of football, and hopefully finishing up decorating the trees :)

What I'm looking forward to next month...
Celebrating X turning 9,
my birthday,
Christmas,
and ringing in a NEW YEAR 😂😂
#seeya2020

What else is new...
This...


Not exactly what I was planning on doing on Tuesday evening.
I was washing a soup mug at work earlier in the day and the handle broke off.
Apparently it cut right through my finger and I didn't even realize it until I saw the blood gushing out.
I put Band-Aids on throughout the day and such, but couldn't get it to completely stop bleeding.
So last night I headed to Urgent Care to have it checked out.
Thankfully, they were able to get away with glue instead of stitches 🤞🤞.
But I will be in a splint for 10 days and I can't get it wet :/
But it could have been a lot worse.
Thankful I am not cooking or even baking this year for Thanksgiving!

And that is it!
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts