Slider

Amazon Lately

Thursday, November 19, 2020

I feel like all we have done is order from Amazon these last few weeks!

First up is this LOVEHANDLE Andrea shared awhile back.
My phone is just too big for my hand size.
I thought about getting a Loopy case, but they only seem to have one that fits my phone right now.
So I decided to give this strap a try.


I am loving it!
I ordered the black to blend into my phone case, but there are at least 24 other color/pattern options to choose from :)


I recently ordered this candle for a Secret Sister gift and I'm thinking of ordering one for myself now.
At the moment it is on sale for $15!

Bring on all the Christmas scents and smells!

I was in need of some new slippers, so I took the recommendation from a friend and lots of bloggers and ordered these Jessica Simpson ones in black.
They should arrive this weekend :)




With taller ceilings I needed a bigger/taller Christmas tree.
This guy has been sitting in my cart for a week!
My cousin said they recently bought the same one and love it, so I quickly hit submit order!


This one should arrive by Wednesday.
I don't typically wait so long to decorate our tree, but I'll just work on the rest of my trees until this one gets here.

A few other items we ordered recently for the house...

Bathroom trash bins & brushes
Food storage containers
Clothing racks - we haven't installed anything in our closet yet

Find these items and more in my Amazon Storefront :)

And that is it for today!
What are you shopping for on Amazon these days?
Between home items and Christmas gifts I think more packages are arriving daily 😂😂

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts