Slider

Friday Favorites Week #45 & #46

Friday, November 13, 2020

I'm back for good this time ;)
Linking up with Andrea and Erika for some favorites from the last couple of weeks.


First of all, Happy Friday the 13th!
My mom and I have always treated it as a good luck day and I think you should too! :)

We finished up the fall soccer season with two back to back weekends of soccer tournaments.
The boys have improved SO MUCH and really work well as a team now :)



It was really cold at all the games, but the second game on Saturday was a mud fest!
I think every single kid fell in the mud pit in the middle of the field at one point :/



The boys finished up their Saturday games just in time to go trick-or-treat.
X was lucky enough to tag along with some friends from soccer in their neighborhood since our evening was rescheduled (due to rain) right in the middle of our games :(

He had so much fun!
#fearthereaper


And then Sunday we were right back to the soccer fields to finish up the tournament.





House news...I am loving this view from my kitchen sink/island down into the family room and dining room space :)


And I started going through some things to move and pulled out my most favorite dishes!
I received these beauties two years ago and had packed them up when we moved out of the house.
The rest of them are a woodsy winter scene, but the deer are my absolute favorites :)


This kid was in need of a haircut and my girl Kasey worked her magic once again.
He (and I) loved it!
And now he wants his hair washed every single time he goes because it was so relaxing. lol!


It was my grandma's birthday last weekend so my mom brought her down for a quick visit and to see the house.
She had cake and such already, so we celebrated with some yummy apple donuts and coffee!


Speaking of coffee, I made sure to grab my favorite holiday drink at Starbucks on Sunday when I did my grocery shopping.
YUM!!!
#caramelbruleelatte


I saw this the other day and I couldn't stop laughing!
I used to love these strawberry candies as a kid, but this is correct....
I have no idea where they ever came from! lol!



This past week on #TheRealBuild we talked about paints and stains.
You can check out my highlights on Instagram to hear more about our choices.
And make sure to check out the hashtag to see what the rest of the ladies had to say.


I have no idea why I am just finding out about Wood Wick candles!
I received this guy awhile ago and just came across when going through things (the joys of living in a cramped space while building - you discover all kinds of things tucked away).
It is SO GOOD!
I absolutely love the smell of firewood on a fire and this comes pretty close!


Good hair days are rare these days (I'm due for an appointment next week), so I had to document it!


And last but not least is my wooden Cleveland Browns décor.
My dad gave this to me last month and I finally set it outside the new house.
The light is solar and doesn't get much sun, so I was skeptical that it would work.
Look at that guy shining!
I love it!
GO BROWNS!!!!!


And that is it for me!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts