Slider

The Friday Faves | Week 3

Friday, January 18, 2019

Another week down in 2019.
At the moment I am struggling.
Do you ever have those days that you have so much to say,
but at the same time you better just not say anything?
That has been today, last week, the last month for me.
It's getting old.
Despite that feeling, I am just going to power through like I have been doing.
At least for now.

Now onto some happy things ;)


Monday on the blog and over at The Blended Blog I shared two ladies that I think are killin' it in the small business world.

I would love for you to give them some love as well!
Head here and here to check out those posts :)




Wednesday I shared some new active wear from Old Navy I recently picked up.



And I just ordered a few more active wear items from Amazon that should be arriving next week.
I'll make sure to share my thoughts when they arrive :)


The rest of my post today I would like to share a couple bloggers/Instagram ladies that I just love!



Andrea at Living on Cloud Nine is all around amazing.

I'm sure I'm late to the game, but if you don't follow her you totally should.
I absolutely love the outfits she puts together, and the recipes she shares make my mouth water!
For example...doesn't this soup sound so good!
It is perfect for this winter storm we are supposed to get this weekend!


Amy at A Cup Full of Sass shares fashion and food too!

Notice a theme here?
Basically I am a happy camper when I can "shop" for everything all at one place. lol!
Amy shows some great recipes that are good for the Faster Way to Fat Loss program.
I started following her a long time ago when she would review her Stitch Fix boxes.


What other bloggers/Instagram ladies should I be following?


And that's all for today folks!
Hope you all had a great week and are ready for the weekend!

Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika today :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

18 comments:

  1. Love your faves. Visiting you today from the blended blog link up. laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate it! 😊

      Delete
  2. Hang in there - I know how hard it can be to need to say all the things but knowing maybe right now isn't the time. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! We were snowed in quite a bit this weekend, but overall pretty good! Hope you had a good one!

      Delete
  3. Girl...I am feeling the same right now!!! I'm hoping this long weekend is going to be just what I need to get myself all organized and back on track. Loving those leopard earrings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This feeling is the worst! But as a good friend always says...this too shall pass 😊 I would just like it to pass sooner rather than later 😉 Hope you had a good weekend!

      Delete
  4. Hang in there! Sometimes you just have to fake it until you make it! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I had to do a double take when I saw my picture on your post! You are seriously the sweetest and I love you to pieces! Thank you for the shout out and I hope your weekend is fabulous, stay safe the snow is headed your way! Muah!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I'm just sad that I wasn't following sooner! 😘

      Delete
  6. Ha ha - I feel the same. So much to say but I'd best keep my mouth shut :)! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lana! It's a real struggle! Hope you had a good weekend!

      Delete
  7. Enjoy your weekend. Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday link up party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will check it out! Hope your weekend was great!

      Delete
  8. Hey V I hope your weekend is a great one! Three days is just what we all need right about this time!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I don't typically get MLK off due to owning the business, but someone needed to stay home with X 😜 So I'm working from home today!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts