Slider

Take It Easy

Friday, October 19, 2018

This week has surprisingly gone pretty quick considering the days have felt SOOOOOO long!
This has actually been a super low key week too.

Over the weekend we froze at X's soccer tournament games.
Fall soccer is officially over!

And for comparison purposes, this was the weekend before...

They were hot and soaked from the rain!
But had so much fun :)

Now we have about a month or so before basketball starts.

 X painted this pumpkin with a friend while we were at Oktoberfest, but it wasn't dry to bring home.
We got it this weekend and had to display it :)

On the blog this week I posted my review of the SmileBr!lliant cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush.
Head here to grab my discount code and enter to WIN your very own cariPRO!!!
Wednesday was all about my love for Graphic Tees!

I was on The Blended Blog as well sharing my all the graphic goodness :)

In other news I am looking for recommendations for a smart watch.

I would love to hear what you have, pros and cons, etc.
I am not an Apple user, so I would prefer a different brand or software.

Because I spend my day working on my computer (and perusing the internet), I found these gems...

I already wanted to paint our master bedroom black, 
and this really has me wanting to do it!!!

And how could you not love this tee... 

I'm calling it a day there!
Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning (NO SOCCER 👐👐),
and then heading up to Cleveland to see the Eagles in concert with my dad :)


And of course cheering on my Browns on Sunday!

What are your plans this weekend?

Thanks as always for stopping by!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika!

6 comments:

  1. How fun, going to see the Eagles with your dad. I love that. Enjoy every minute!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of a black room but my house is too small to pull it off I think... plus... dust! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone who is with me! Lol! Everyone gives me hell for liking a black room 😏 What is this dust you speak of? Is that the gray tone all over my house? 🤣🤣

      Delete
  3. I totally love the idea of a black room!! And I'm still so jealous you got to see the Eagles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahoo for black rooms!!! If they come around again...go!!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts