Slider

Smile :)

Monday, October 15, 2018

Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you.
Smiling at someone can instantly transform some one's day.
And it is like yawning...super contagious! ;)


Keeping my smile looking its best is important to me!
I typically use one of the basic toothbrushes from the store, or whatever one my dentist gives me at my cleaning.
I never felt that my teeth didn't feel clean, but those electric toothbrushes that you see posters of in the dentist's office sure look intriguing.
You know what doesn't?
The price tag!
So I continued to use my basic toothbrush to get the job done.

Rewind to a couple of weeks ago, and I was approached by SmileBr!lliant to try out their new cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush.
I didn't hesitate to say YES!

My package arrived a few days later and I started using it that evening!
(You can see my unboxing in the highlights on my Instagram page)


In my kit was the toothbrush base, two brush heads, and the charging station.
Mine came fully charged, and I still haven't had to charge it since I received it!

First thoughts...it has a nice smooth finish, yet easy to hold.
The base has an On/Off button, as well as a button to scroll to the five different brush modes.
I normally brush my teeth pretty vigorously with a standard toothbrush, so after testing out all of the modes my favorite is the Whitening option.
At first I bumped the button and changed the modes while brushing my teeth :(
But it only took a few times of holding the brush to be comfortable with it, and now I have no issues.
My favorite part of the brush is the built in timer.
I normally brush my teeth for a good amount of time, but not sure I focus on each area the way I do with the cariPRO.
The built in timer allows you to clean 1 section (quarter of your mouth) for 30 seconds before moving onto the next.
It definitely takes the guess work out of it for you!

So what have I noticed after using the cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush for the past couple of weeks?
My teeth feel clean!
I mean, really clean!
Not that they felt super gross before, but they feel smooth and I don't feel any build up.
Another thing I noticed was my mouth feels good.
That sounds weird right?
Because I brush so hard with my regular toothbrush, my mouth sometimes feels like it has been attacked. lol!
But with the cariPRO I let the brush do the work.
And I am extremely impressed with the outcome!

The best part about the cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush is that the price tag is so reasonable, and the quality is outstanding!

So now it is your turn!
I want to know what type of toothbrush you use.
Have you ever tried an electric toothbrush?
If so, what brand and how did you feel about it?
Does the price tag of electric toothbrushes keep you from giving it a try?

I would like to put an end to your price tag fears and tell you to give a try!
I think you will love it just like me!
I already plan on getting one for Mic for Christmas!

So here is what I can do for you...
SmileBr!lliant is offering my readers 20% off of the cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush with code: xtremelyv20
😲😲😲😲
How awesome is that?!?!
That makes it under $100!!!!
Head here to check out all the details and order yours today!
Just need a refill on brush heads? Grab those here :)

Still have more questions?
Check out the FAQ section here
And of course you can head to the SmileBr!lliant site to check out everything they have to offer!

I would love to know if you take advantage of this amazing offer!
And I want to know what you think about the electric toothbrush!

What's better than getting your very own cariPRO Ultarsonic Electric Toothbrush at a ridiculously amazing price?
WINNING ONE!!!
Enter to win here! 

Thanks again SmileBr!lliant!


**I was gifted the cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush from SmileBr!lliant. All thoughts and opinions in this post are my own.**


Linking up with The Blended Blog today :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

16 comments:

  1. What a cool toothbrush! A timer and a whitening feature? Oh heck yes, sign me up! I have used an electric toothbrush for years - I think my teeth feel so much cleaner! Great review V!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kellyann! It is amazing the clean feeling you have after using one!

      Delete
  2. I haven't used an electric toothbrush in forever. Sometimes I do think about getting one though. Great review. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you entered to win one! The giveaway is still open at the moment 😊

      Delete
  3. Love the idea of a whitening feature! I have an electric toothbrush (oral B) but that sounds really cool. Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used an electric toothbrush for years but I might need to upgrade to this one! How great that it has a whitening option!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great Jill! I hope you entered the giveaway! It's still open at the moment 😊

      Delete
  5. I’m constantly reminding my thirteen year old to smile! She’s so much more beautiful when she does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! Testing one myself and so far I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love having an electric toothbrush- isn't it crazy how much cleaner your teeth feel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so many problems with my teeth, even though I take really good care of them. I had a Sonicare years ago but then it died and I never replaced it. I did love it though - will have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you entered! My teeth give me more problems these days 😢 I hate getting older!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts