Slider

What's Up Wednesday | March 2018

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Linking up with some of my favorites today for...


What We're Eating This Week...
Sunday - Stuffed Shells
Monday - Chicken with brown rice and green beans
Tuesday - Loaded Nachos
Wednesday - Mommy & X Date Night :)
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Out

And I am looking forward to Easter on Sunday - #givemealltheham :)


What I'm Reminiscing About...
Honestly, I haven't had time to reminisce :(


What I'm Loving...
Old Navy and Target!
They are killin' it right now on all the new clothing options & sales!
Most colors of these style of pants are sale for $15 today!!!!
Act Fast!!!!!


What We've Been Up To...
Making decisions about the house,
cheering on our hometown team at the high school state basketball tournament,


 watching X finish up his first season of basketball,

hanging out with friends,

and getting Spring School pictures!
Insert all the heart eye emojis!!!!!!


What I'm Dreading...
Having to decide what items have to go into storage, what items we need to have with us, and what items we need to have access to while we are living in our rental home :/


What I'm Working On...
A little bit of everything!
This blog post, packing our house, purging our house, getting X's Easter basket ready for this weekend, etc.


What I'm Excited About...
To move! lol!
I know that sounds crazy because who looks forward to moving?
Especially into a temporary home?
But after updating our old home and then moving to our current home, I am ready for a couple things to be "normal" again.
I am talking about a working dishwasher, and even more important 4 burners on the stove!
It's the little things people ;)


What I'm Watching/Reading...
Honestly, I feel like I haven't watched real TV in forever!
I have watched some of the college basketball tournament,

and I just binge watched a couple of episodes of This Is Us this week.

X has been watching a ton of What On Earth lately, so I have watched some of that too!

Otherwise, still recording The Voice, The Blacklist, Rise, and Splitting Up Together.
Trying to keep up with blog reading too :/


What I'm Listening To...
Luke Bryan - Most People Are Good

In my opinion it is the best song on the radio at the moment :)


What I'm Wearing...
My winter coat (seen below - available in XS only, on sale for $54) still :(
Spring doesn't really show up in Ohio until late April, so it is still pretty darn cold here.
But I have been rockin' my other lighter camo jacket (seen below - on sale for $48 sizes XS-L) as well on the nicer days.
I have also been wearing all the purple and black things to cheer on our local basketball team!


What I'm Doing This Weekend...
I am taking the day off on Friday so X can have a little Spring Break fun!
Maybe lunch at one of his favorite spots, a visit to the trampoline park, and who knows what else!
Then on Saturday we will be cheering Mic on at his alumni basketball tournament.
And Sunday is Easter!
#iamseriouswhenisaygivemealltheham ;)


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
Spring Soccer starts for X!




What Else Is New...
I think I have become addicted to ordering things from Amazon!
I have picked up most of X's Easter basket goodies from there,
I have two new fun Summer purses/bags,

Bamboo bag
 Straw Bag
a new set of makeup brushes,
and I have a new sunless tanning lotion coming my way.

And now I am contemplating ordering our office supplies and such from there so I don't have to make a special trip to the store.


Bonus Question: What Is Your Favorite Easter Tradition?
Visiting the giant Easter basket at one of the local parks near my hometown.
We didn't really do pictures with the Easter bunny when I was a kid.
That basket is where everyone would get a picture!

I have tried to do it every year with X too :)
 2012 - X's first trip to the Easter Basket at Lakeview Park :)

 2013

 2014 - The last year I was able to make it to the basket with X.

 Mic and I had a wedding to attend in 2015, so my dad grabbed a picture with X for us.

 We weren't able to make it up to the basket in 2016, so my mom snapped a picture of it and I "added" X to the photo ;)

In 2017 X's cousin Lily joined him for the basket picture :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts