Slider

"These things are fun and fun is good!" Dr. Seuss

Friday, March 2, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea as always for...



Hello Friday and Hello March!

We kicked off our week with more basketball on Friday night.



Over the weekend Mic and I spent a lot of time going over things for the remodel.
Are shaker style cabinets too played out?

What are your thoughts on white vs. gray vs. black cabinets?




We started our 10 day cleanse this week and so far so good!

This is day 5 and the package of Twizzlers that has been sitting on my desk all week is still unopened :)
#willpower





I joined a fun Spread the love gift exchange with The Blended Blog,

I shared what I received in my February Play by Sephora box,

and I recapped the last month in What's Up February :)


It has been Dr. Seuss week at school and X is really enjoying it!

He had crazy hat day...
It is hard to see, but it is a Batman comic book hat.

Silly socks and shoes day...



Crazy hair day



Backwards clothes day

I swear he wasn't upset about his clothes, he was bummed because the item he wanted to bring for show and tell at school was questionable :/

And today is Red, White & Blue clothing and bring your favorite Dr. Seuss book to school day!
I forgot to snap a pic before school, but he brought a book that was Mic's when he was a kid :)



A sweet little friend left for Georgia this week, so X made him a card :)




Not sure if I shared this last week, but my new bag/purse arrived from Amazon and I love it!

Look how cute!


So many good posts on Instagram this week!




I swear this phone was from much earlier than 1997!





#truth


I had to run into Walmart for a few things for work, so I quickly made a pit stop by the nail polish.

I came home with 3 new ones!
They are perfect for Spring!



That's all for today folks!

Looking forward to another basketball game tonight,
taking X to the trampoline park for a birthday party tomorrow,
and then working on more home remodel things :)


What are you doing this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts