Slider

Show & Tell | Guilty Pleasures

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Linking up with Andrea @ Momfessionals for...

What I love way more than I should...

Teen Dramas
I can't get enough of them!
I am not into reality TV, doctor dramas, etc. but give me a good teen drama any day of the week!
Over the years I have watched every episode of the following without the least bit of guilt :)







Are there any new ones I am missing out on?


Twizzlers
I don't know what it is about them, but I can eat them any time of the day!
These are definitely my weakness!
I have been know to go through 2 of the large packages within a week :/



Graphic Tees
I have an unhealthy addiction to graphic tees.
I seriously only have a few times a week that I can wear them, but oh my goodness do I have a lot!
I can't pass them up!

Just when I think I need to buy "real" clothes I find another one that I can't resist!
And I have passed this trait/pleasure onto X now too!

What are some of your guilty pleasures?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts