Slider

Show & Tell | Best Day Ever

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Linking up with Andrea @ Momfessionals for...

What would your best day ever look like and why?

I would wake up to a view of the ocean or gulf.

Enjoy a cup of coffee on the deck as a warm breeze invites me to come down to the beach and enjoy the day.


Take a nap on the beach while I soak in some much needed Vitamin D.

Get an amazing workout in before cleaning up and grabbing an early dinner.

Head out to a sporting event - a football game would be great, but I would settle for any sporting event really.

After the game the night will continue with some dancing and live music, and maybe even some karaoke!

You did say describe my best day right?
I guess that is a little bit more of a dream day ;)

A more realistic best day would still include a really great workout, dinner, and hopefully attending a sporting event with my guys :)

I am learning more and more, that life is too short not to do the things you enjoy and be with the ones you love.

So what would your best day look like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts