Slider

Stranded with...Halloween Candy

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Linking up (a day late) with Erika & Shay for...

Today is all about the Halloween candy you can't live without!
Now I am not a huge candy fan, but if I ever received the following in my trick-or-treat bag I did keep them all to myself! lol!

Hands down my favorite Halloween candy is Tootsie Rolls!
 And I am not talking about those weird flavored ones!
The originals are the best!
I used to put them in the freezer sometimes too to make them more of a hard candy.


So it should be no surprise that my next favorite would be Chocolate Tootsie Pops!
Funny thing is, I am not that big of a chocolate fan.
But boy do I love these!


My last favorite would have to be Dubble Bubble gum.
This gum only seems to "last" for a short time, but it was oh so good as a kid!


Now I never received these while trick-or-treating, but I had to mention them...
Is is just me, or do the holiday versions of most foods just seem to be better?
I don't really care for Oreo cookies normally, but when the Halloween or Christmas ones come out I have to buy them!
And eat them! lol!


What are your favorite Halloween candies or treats?
Do you steal your favorites from your kiddos?


Link your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday post below,
and don't forget to link back to X-tremely V & Penny's Passion!





4 comments:

  1. Tootsie Rolls remind me of my father. He used to keep a HUGE bowl of the little ones in a container beside his living room chair. The chocolate Tootsie Roll Pops are my favorite sucker. Dubble Bubble was my favorite Halloween candy as a kid and because it was cheap, people in my community gave it out a lot! Fun memories!

    Visiting from Stranded Linkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Tootsie Rolls are the BEST! I think they are so underrated as a candy, and they were always my fav!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Tootsie Rolls.. seriously SO good!! I always grab those out of my niece's candy bag if I can :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts