Slider

Friday Favorites | This & That

Friday, May 13, 2016

First things first, Happy Friday the 13th Mom!
We have always believed that it was a lucky day :)
Hope you all have a great day as well!

Now on to my regularly scheduled post!

I am breathing a sigh of relief that Friday is here!
This single parent thing during the evenings is exhausting!
Appointments and golf have taken Mic from us for the summer :(
How do you moms of 2 or more kids do it?
I am open to any tips you may have :)


Last weekend we headed down to Cincinnati for a little getaway.
It was wonderful getting to spend some quality time with my favorite guys.
We had some of my favorite food too!

 Getting a latte served to me with a fun foam design is a favorite too!

Another favorite moment this week comes from this kid...
He loves, loves, loves Mic!
I mean, I am typically chopped liver if Mic is around.
The other night as we were getting ready to go to bed, he says out of no where...
"Your the best mommy ever!"
Unprovoked!
#meltme
Yep, he probably just earned a get of jail timeout free card for quite awhile. lol!
Maybe all that single parent time is paying off! ;)

I blogged about my personal style on Tuesday.
Hats are definitely one of my favorite items to wear :)


And yesterday I revealed some not so favorite things about myself in my Random 5 post.

Looking forward to T-ball pictures tonight (Thursday) with X,
and then heading home this weekend to celebrate a belated Mother's Day with my mom and possibly my step mom :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

PS. If you are reading this Friday afternoon, I am currently meeting X's nanny for the summer for the first time face to face!
Wish me luck!
#whyamisonervoustomeeta19yearold?


Linking up with Andrea, Erika & Narci



1 comment:

  1. Hope the meeting with the nanny goes well!!! Enjoy your weekend girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts