Slider

Friday Favorites: X Edition

Friday, December 4, 2015

My baby is four!

So technically he is four tomorrow and I can't wait to celebrate him!

Keepin' it sweet and simple and all about X today!

I love watching him grow up and how sweet and kind he is ;)

His imagination is the best!
He can put out fires as a fireman, take down dinosaurs and dragons, or win the big NASCAR race like a champ!




His love for school and specifically music is my absolute favorite!
Hearing the songs he learns at school and enjoys singing at home just melt my heart.
And reassure me that we made the right decision in switching schools this year :)



Brown hair, brown eyed boys are simple the cutest in my book :)


I love watching him laugh at himself!
Something his mommy has a hard time doing, but he does it so naturally.
A good trait to have!

But I also love that he is still my baby and always will be!
Regardless of how much longer I will be able to pick him up.


Happy (almost) 4th Birthday X!
Mommy & Daddy love you more than you know!
We can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow :)


Linking up with:


6 comments:

  1. So sweet! Happy Birthday X! Hope this year is the best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, X! They simply grow up too fast! Have a great weekend celebrating that sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh what a sweetheart!! that pic with him laughing with his hand over his mouth!? honestly, cutest!

    Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He.is.adorable!!! Love all the pics!!! Happy, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Your son is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts