Slider

Show & Tell | Who's coming to dinner?

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Linking up today with Andrea @ Momfessionals for another edition of
Today the topic is - Who's coming to dinner?

Apparently I love dinner parties, because as I started getting this post together I had a really hard narrowing it down to just 5 people.
So technically, I didn't.
I decided to have 3 different types of dinner parties.
So let's get to it!



1. Tim Riggins from Friday Night Lights
My favorite TV Character from my favorite TV show. EVER.
This Ohio girl is even down with #TexasForever
Honestly, the dinner party guest list could end right here.
But to play along I will include 4 others in this group :)

2. Lorelei Gilmore from Gilmore Girls
She has to be the coolest TV mom ever!

3. Blair Waldorf from Gilmore Girls
Her wardrobe on that show was killer!

4. Dylan McKay from Beverly Hills 90210
My original bad boy crush from many, many years ago.
It was an added bonus that he is from Ohio :)

5. Raymond Reddington from The Blacklist
Between Red and Blair, I am sure in for a pot stirring good time! lol!

Not sure an actual meal would be consumed at this dinner party.
More like lots of drinks/beer and appetizers.


Now this group is much more realistic to have over for dinner.

1. Justin Timberlake
Who doesn't have JT coming to dinner?
And you gotta invite his BFF...

2. Jimmy Fallon
They might just be the funniest duo I have ever watched!
They could keep me laughing for days!
And Justin could do a little song and dance too :)

3. Eric Church
And then when it is time to eat, we can all be serenaded by Mr. Eric Church and all his dreaminess on the guitar :)
We might have a few shots of Jack together too ;)

4. Taylor Swift
Not gonna lie, for awhile this girl drove me crazy.
Nowadays I can't get enough of her.
Possibly because X can't get enough of her :)
Either way, I have a feeling this dinner party will be highly entertained with music, laughs, and more!

5. Paula Deen
And rounding out the celebrity list is the coolest cook out there!
I absolutely love Paula!
And the best part of this party?
She is making all of the food!
Can you say dreamland?



And last, but certainly not least
ATHLETES!

Or I should just say football players.

1. Peyton Manning
I adore him!
He is one heck of a QB, and he is pretty darn hilarious when he is the host of SNL!

2. Tom Brady
A lot of people don't like him.
I am not one of those people.
I don't care what you say, he is a really good QB!
And not too bad to look at either.

3. Marcus Allen
My heart has always been with the Cleveland Browns, but my absolute favorite player while growing up - and still to this day - is Marcus Allen.
If I wasn't a Cleveland fan, I would be cheering on the Raiders.

4. Bernie Kosar
But I am a Cleveland fan, and you can't like the Browns without liking Bernie!
Bernie, Bernie...Oh, sorry you don't know that song.
Anyway, he always brought the laughs when he was calling the preseason games and will always be one of the greatest QB's in Cleveland.

5. Michael Strahan
So long before Michael was Kelly Ripa's co-host, he was an awesome football player for the NY Giants.
I used to love to watch him on the field, and was beyond thrilled when he got his Super Bowl ring before retiring.
Plus, he is really funny!

Now of course the meal with these guys would have to take place on a Sunday.
Preferably, Super Bowl Sunday, but I will take what I can get :)

Honorable Mentions:
Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy
Dennis Rodman, David Robinson

After looking at that list, I am realizing I have a thing for QB's! lol!

I am stopping at 3 dinner parties.
I could easily go on and on with different groups, but now it is your turn!
Who are you inviting to dinner?
I can't wait to read your posts!



11 comments:

  1. I am so mad I didn't think to make my list like this, I absolutely love it! Tim Riggins?! Yes ma'am #texasforever

    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good picks girl!!! Lorelai Gilmore...brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!!!!! I NEED to be at your dinner party with Tim Riggins!!! HAHA!!! And Dylan McKay ... YES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha- love this post/idea!! I am definitely stopping in at your celebrity one. As soon as I saw JT I was thinking, "Okay- YES, and Jimmy Fallon too!" ;) Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great guests! I love that you did 3 different sections of people, I may have to do that sometime in the future!

    http://topknotsandcurlylocks.blogspot.com/2015/09/show-and-tell-whos-coming-to-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you invited TV characters! I invited Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox to my party because I love Chandler and Monica so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a Texan, I love your nod to Friday Night Lights! The show was partially filmed in my hometown, the exterior shots of the school and town were my town, the football team uniforms were based on ours and they used actual game footage from my H.S. Have a special place for that show, ha! I love that you did 3 lists - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha....there are just too many faves! I seriously just started watching Friday Night Lights from the beginning. I totally love Michael Strahan too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl...seriously! I need an invite to Party #2. That would be Ah-Mazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that your broke it all down into three parties and also had honorable mentions hah! I love Taylor Swift, and Blair would look so good at the party, dressed to the nines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is pure genius to have 3 separate dinner parties!!! kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts