Slider

Friday Favorites | Pumpkin Edition

Friday, September 4, 2015

I am beyond excited for a 3 day weekend!
Especially this 3 day weekend.
Labor Day always seems to be the last summer cookouts, swim parties, etc.
I am ready for Fall!
I am ready for all things PUMPKIN!!!

So if you are sick of all the Fall related posts (sorry Sarah), I will see you next week :)
If not, read on for my favorite pumpkin items!
Bath and Body Works has so many different pumpkin scents to choose from!
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, and Pumpkin Cupcake some of my absolute favorites!
I stock up so I can smell those amazing scents for as long as possible!

I picked up this amazing muffin recipe from Shay last year.
This is a whole house pleaser for sure!

You can't think about pumpkins without thinking about pumpkin pie!

While I am a sucker for candy corn, these little sugary pumpkins have been one of my favorite fall treats for years!
I used to pick them out of the snack mixes as a kid :)

 Hands down my favorite fall meal to make is Dinner in a pumpkin!
Give it a try! You won't be sorry!
Your kiddos will love it too!

You know I wouldn't have a post about pumpkins and not include the Pumpkin Spice Latte!
I am impatiently waiting for the return of the PSL at my local Starbucks.

Did I miss anything?
What are some of your favorite pumpkin recipes or treats?

Linking up today with the ladies below!
Have a great holiday weekend!




6 comments:

  1. yay for pumpkin stuff, although I don't like eating it, I do like smelling it! Excited for fall candles...now to get the kids not to want to play with it and light our house on fire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner in a pumpkin?! Yes please! I love those mallow pumpkins too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE pumpkin everything!! From food to scents!! I think that's part of the reason I like fall so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkin chocolate chip muffins sound delicious!
    And I would love to try the dinner in a pumpkin--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so trying that dinner in a pumpkin--YUM!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dinner in a pumpkin idea! I'm definitely going to have to try that! If you get a chance, check out my blog. I post a lot of healthy recipes. Maybe we can share recipes! http://thesweetlifediaryofahealthnut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts