Slider

This little piggy...

Friday, May 1, 2015

It is time once again to recap my favorite moments from the past week.
Linking up as always with Karli & Amy, and Andrea, Erika, & Narci :)

While doing my normal grocery shopping on Sunday I found these bad boys...
My addiction with camo is out of control! lol!
Definitely my favorite print on just about everything these days :)

On Monday I linked up with a couple of Texas girls to bring you my favorite accessories.
Scarves are high on that list!

I loved watching X play with the neighborhood kids on Tuesday night.
Definitely one of his favorite things to do is hit trees with sticks!

We enjoyed dinner at Bob Evans with friends and X had one of his favorite foods - PANCAKES!
Pancakes in the shape of a pig? Even better!

Unless you live under a rock, or just started reading after football season ended, you all know I am a huge Cleveland Browns fan!
Favorite team hands down!
Last night began a 3 day stretch of heaven/he** for a Browns fan....the NFL Draft.
While I look forward to it every single year like most Browns fans, I usually end up disappointed when it is all over :(
Well, except for the years we drafted Brady Quinn and Colt McCoy!
I might have been more excited than they were! lol!
Thankfully, if I am bummed out about the draft I will have the Kentucky Derby to bring my spirits back up.
I am going with the obvious choice for me...Carpe' Diem!
While I am not very good at seizing the day, that is my favorite quote.
See the full list of horses in the race here.
I would love to hear who you are pulling for :)

That is all for today friends!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend and I will see you back here on Monday :)


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts