Slider

Friday Favorites | Bad Parent Award

Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday how are you possibly here already?
On second thought, TGIF!!!
This week has been full of ups, downs, and inbetweens.

Let's focus on the ups shall we? :)

First up are a couple new products that are quickly becoming my favorites :)

Over the weekend I stopped in Ulta for a couple items that I have heard rave reviews about.
After watching this video I knew I had to try Bliss Hide and Go Sleek ($38) spray.
 I can honestly say I love it!
While the price is a bit more than I would normally spend, I will invest in something that works well and will last.
I shave, basically exfoliate, etc. every day and this still lasted for a few days on me.
Great color and shimmer, and I love the firming part!
This girl is sold!
They even make it in travel size ($14)!

I also picked up a new top coat to try.
 I have only tried whim top coat once since I picked it up, so I am not completely sold on this one just yet.
The square top is a bit hard for my super small hands to deal with, but it went on super smooth.
Fingers crossed it keeps the chips at bay like all the reviews say.

 I have managed to workout quite a bit this week <insert extremely happy face>.
One of my favorite things to do is exercise. Honestly!
Hoping to continue this tread for the rest of the month!

On Tuesday we had taco boats to celebrate Cindo de Mayo!
Easy weeknight dinner = Favorite

Over the weekend I freaked out when I tried on my bridesmaid dress and it felt super uncomfortable.
Thankfully my alteration lady saved the day for me!
I dropped off my dress on Monday evening and had it back the next day!
Everything is fixed, looks so much better, and I am now comfortable!
Can't wait to wear it next weekend for my favorite and only brother's wedding!!!

Mic took X to get his hair cut without me and I prayed that it would turn out ok.
The girl suggested a faux hawk and I couldn't be happier with the result!
Of course we did one of X's favorite things and took a selfie of the new do'! :)
 #familyselfie

I ordered this super simple (and super cheap) custom cuff from Jane.com and it is already a favorite after only having it a couple of days!
I have wanted a tee or something that had that lyric on it from one of my favorite Journey songs and now I do!
And the best part?
It is bendable for any size wrist!
Unfortunately, the deal for my specific cuff is gone but I found a couple others that are super similar here and here.

I talked about my favorite parties I hosted here.
There were a lot of you asking about the recipe for the S'mores cocktail, so I am working on getting that into a post soon!

And my final favorite moments of the week are from this kid!
Check out what what came out of his mouth here,
and then the video that basically gives Mic and I the worst parents of the year award below.
Why should we get that award I mentioned above?
Because we encouraged this yelling so I could record it! lol!
#badparents

How was your week?
Do you find the things your kiddos do so cute that you must record them even if they are bad?
Please tell me I am not the only one! lol!

Happy Friday Friends!

Linking up with the ladies below :)
Andrea/Erika/Narci


7 comments:

  1. OH my goodness I love that video! He is a adorable! I want to try that spray - I'm doing Banana Boat Sunless Tanning and I like it pretty great. I'm so pasty I need something! I hope your Mom's Day rocks out. xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. S'mores cocktail?! YES PLEASE!!! ;) haha...girl I love me some Taco Tuesdays. Can I come next time? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new cuff and X's faux hawk! :) And yes the S'mores cocktail recipe would be awesome! Have a Happy Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm, smores cocktail???? Seriously??? Must.have.recipe.

    You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. Love that bracelet! Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. S'mores cocktail?! Sign me up. I'm planning on hitting up Starbucks for frappucino happy hour today and getting a s'more frap...so good!

    I don't have kids but I imagine when I do I'll qualify for the bad parent award as well. :) Kids say (and do) the darnedest things, right? Even if they're being bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay that cocktail has me drooling AND I think I may need to try that spray, sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts