Slider

September Ipsy Glam Bag

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Just when I thought I was going to give up on Ipsy, they send me a bag that I love and products that are right up my alley!
This month the bag theme is





Mitchell & Peach Luxury Hand Cream ~ 17 euros
This hand cream feels so rich, yet not greasy. 
My hands get really dry in the Fall and Winter months so I always have a purse size lotion with me. It is great!

Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss Stick in Love Affair $19
I am a lip gloss and balm person and this formula was great!
They only thing I didn't like was the color :(
It is a great shade of red, but a bit too dark for me.

Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush $6.99
The only makeup brushes I have are the ones that came with any of the Bare Minerals products I have purchased. 
I am excited to try this one out.
Having an additional eye shadow brush is great for my travel bag too!

Pacifica Natural Waterproof Eye Pencil in Gun Metal $11
This is the third product I have received from Pacifica and it doesn't disappoint on color.
I don't wear gray on my eyes too often, but I am willing to change things up and try a smoky eye from time to time.

Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser $13.99
I fell in love with the face lotion I received from them and this cleanser is just as heavenly :)

Overall I am pleased with what I received this month.
While the colors weren't exactly what I had hoped for in the gloss and eye pencil, I do like the products.
Big step up from last month!


Click here to sign up to receive a monthly glam bag from Ipsy.
Click here to see the glam bags I have received in the past.

What monthly subscriptions do you receive?
Magazines, cookbooks, clothing, nail polish, etc.
I always love finding out about new products!



2 comments:

  1. OH I love my Ipsy bag too! I was trying to use everything before I reviewed. I love the color of your lip gloss, wish we were closer so we could trade! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts