Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 31

Thursday, August 14, 2014

 Day 218 ~ I know it is August, but I am ready for Fall!!
Hung my first Fall decoration today :)

 Day 219 ~ Enjoyed this perfect summer night with some yummy ice cream :)
#hewantedchocolate #justlikehismommy

 Day 220 ~ Water table fun on this beautiful summer night.

 Day 221 ~ It was a fire with good friends kind of night!

Day 222 ~ Just a boy and his strawberries :) #tmnt

 Day 223 ~ Driving by these corn fields makes me daydream of living on a farm :)
#noanimalsallowed #justadream

Day 224 ~ Pretty perfect Tuesday night! #pll #kraftfood&family & X :)


1 comment:

  1. still obsessed with the lawn mower I see. That water table is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts