Slider

Healthy Life - Check In & A Food Find

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Time to check in with all of you to keep myself on track!
Currently I am on day 16 of my 24 Day Challenge from Advocare.
I fell off the wagon hard on Friday and Saturday :(
But I was back at it on Sunday and it feels great!
I really notice a difference in how I, and my body feel when I put unhealthy things into it.
That has been one of the biggest motivators for me this past week.

Total lbs. lost 4.8
Total inches lost 7.75

Falling off hurt!
It really bums me out when I see that the pounds haven't dropped like I would like them to.
But I know they could have, I just didn't do what I needed to do.
The next 8 days I will be working hard to see some amazing results!
And because I have a beach vacation coming up this summer I know I will continue to keep it up!

Read about my Day 8 check in here.
I was grocery shopping at Kroger's a couple weeks ago and found something that has literally changed my life!
I love having a snack before bed, 
and a lot of the time my go-to is sliced strawberries with some chocolate syrup drizzled over them.
Apparently Dole decided to help a lazy girl out!


These Strawberry Dippers are like little amazing pieces of heaven that you can eat!
And one package of 4 is only 60 calories!
And they do say dark chocolate is good for you :)
I mean, it is a win-win right?!?!
They offer two Banana varieties as well.

You can find them in the freezer section of your local grocery store.  

Have you found new or fun food items?
What is your go-to late night snack?

* This post contains my own opinions. I was not contacted or compensated by Dole to write this post.


2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried the strawberry ones but I LOVE the banana ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these--I did a blog post about how I make them myself at home--much cheaper and I don't get sad when the box is empty:)
    http://www.fleurtyandfit.com/2014/03/my-go-to-sweet-snack.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts