Slider

Let's Look | The Weekend

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Joining Shay & Erika for Let's Look today!



Let's be honest...there isn't a whole lot going on these days during the week or on weekends.
Fingers crossed that life will slowly get back to a some kind of normal as things are starting to open back up in Ohio this week.
I'll still be hanging at home, but watching closely to see how it all unfolds.

Friday evening we stopped by the house to check the progress of things and came across a bonfire/burn pile our builder started.
I would have stayed all night if I could to enjoy it, but it was about 30* outside :(
A little fact about me - Campfire is my absolute favorite smell!


Saturday was a bit warmer, so Mic headed back to the house to work on some things outside.
After doing one of my favorite workouts in the morning, I cleaned up so X and I could bring Mic some lunch.
But first, rockin' my new hat from Judith March :)


And listening to some good tunes in the car :)


Lunch time!
Nothing special, but we were all together :)


A little walk outside for some fresh air felt great!
God Is Good!


Back to the townhouse...means time for catching up on shows :)
If you aren't watching Council of Dads you are missing out!


After dinner treat because YOLO!


Sunday I woke up and X gave me the sweetest Mother's Day card!
As you can see below, he is very formal ;)


We ordered Outback take out for dinner, and watched another episode of The Last Dance on ESPN.
This one featured a lot of one of my favorite basketball players of all time - Dennis Rodman!


And that was it!
Time to go to bed and start another week :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
And in case you missed it, head here to check out these amazing Snickerdoodle Blondie Bars I shared yesterday :)
So Good!



Thanks for stopping by today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts