Slider

Let's Stay Home | Insta Home Inspiration

Thursday, May 21, 2020

I know most of us have been "stuck" at home, but it feels like the last month flew by!
Is it just me feeling that way?

Today I decided to take things a different route.
I wanted to share some of my favorite home decor accounts that I follow on Instagram.
And I would love for you to share the home accounts you follow in the comments below as well!
There are so many out there, so I know I'm not following them all...yet 😉

Here are some of my favorites that are giving me all kinds of inspiration for when we get back in our new house.



Stephanie and her family recently moved into this stunning new build.
She has a Building 101 highlight that is great to check out as well!


@BARCbyBrettandAli

I love checking out what they are changing up next!
And it's always fun to follow someone in Ohio :)



I have no idea how I found these next two ladies, but I am so glad I did!
I just wish I knew about them sooner!
Nina and Cecilia are twins living in Iowa killing it in the new build and home decor area!
While Nina is currently building a new home (you must check out her last new build), Cecilia is living it up and styling her current home (before she builds a new home across the street from Nina).
And they are so fun to watch on TikTok as well 😊






@OurFauxFarmhouse

Holly & Brad literally took a spec home and are making it a gorgeous farmhouse!
They are currently redoing their stairs and I am loving every minute of it!



@TheHillaryStyle

Another black and white dream home in my world!




I just love everything about this home!
And those cute cats making an appearance is always a plus :)


And last but not least...

@LeeAnneBenjamin

Lee Anne shares a bit more home and style on her account than most of the others.
But she recently moved into her new home build with her family and it is amazing!
You must check out the garage space and her two-story closet!
#goals



You can't tell that I like a good black and white house can you? 😜

Now let me know what other home accounts I should be following below!
And don't forget to link up your home posts today with me.
Anything from DIY projects to home decor, and more!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts