Slider

Friday Favorites Week #21

Friday, May 22, 2020

Happy Friday!
Linking up with Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites!



Oh, this week has been all over the place!
But we made it to Friday, it's a long holiday weekend, and school is out for the summer!
Can I get an AMEN!!!

We kicked off last Friday with a C130 flyover in our area to Salute Ohio.
X loved it!


Saturday was so nice outside!
We once again had lunch over at the house, and then I ran a couple much needed errands.




Sunday evening most of my mom's side of the family jumped on a zoom call to celebrate one of my cousin's graduating college (in 3 years) recently.
It was hilarious considering a few of them have never done it before ;)



I enjoyed a great live webinar through BlogHer this week!



We attended a drive-by (turned into hang out in the front yard) baby shower for X's teacher ;)
It felt so good to see people we actually know face to face.
And X was beaming getting to see his friends and talk with them :)





Some of the kiddos had already left, but it was such a great turn out!



Yesterday X officially finished 2nd grade!



This year sure has been an interesting one, but we made it through.
We are both looking forward to a much less stressful summer ahead :)
What does that mean?
X probably playing lots of Fortnite, while I'm still working from home...just no homeschooling.


On the blog this week...

I shared some last minute festive attire from Old Navy (not sponsored), that I'm sure you could still order and pick up from your local store.

Printed Luxe High-Neck Tank Top for Women

And in my Let's Stay Home series I shared some of my favorite home accounts on Instagram right now.
The Broadmoor House (and some Insta friends) does a #Building101 series that is awesome!
You must check it out if you are thinking of or starting the process of building.
So many helpful tips!


And that is it for this week!
X has his last zoom call today, followed by a surprise visit from one of the best teachers (since X doesn't read this blog I can share that surprise)!
X has a virtual birthday party to attend on Saturday evening (think zoom call, pizza & cupcakes, and lots of Fortnite 😜).
On my agenda this weekend...cleaning out my closets!
I had planned to do that in April, but between homeschooling and work I just wasn't feeling it.

Who else is spring cleaning?

Wishing you all a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!
Join me back here on TUESDAY for the May edition of The Feels!



Thanks as always for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. I just cleaned and organized my whole closet yesterday. We went from snow flurries last weekend to temps in the 80's today and I needed to find what summer clothes still fit from last year and see what I needed to order. I've mostly been cleaning outside- our gardens, patio, and deck.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts