Slider

Good Vibes | Style My Way

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Today I'm keeping it really simple!
It has been absolutely gorgeous outside the last few days.
I threw on my favorite tank from last summer, my new Birk dupes, and some the comfiest shorts and headed outside to enjoy the sunshine.

Good Vibes Tank
Birkenstock Dupes - TTS
Shorts - Walmart (not available online)

I would love for you to join me and link up your style post below :)

Thanks as always for stopping by!
Don't forget to check out my What's Up Wednesday post today as well!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with the Style Six ladies & Nancy's Fashion Style.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. It's a cute outfit perfect for the warm or in our case, hot temperatures lately! I love your graphic top - they are one of my favorite things to shop for!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect summer look! Love the color of your shorts!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts