Slider

What I Wore | Vacation Edition

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Vacation is always great, but man it feels good to be back at home (and back to my routine)!
Today I am sharing some things I picked up before we headed south that I think you will all love as well.

I kicked off our drive to South Carolina with a super appropriate graphic tee from Old Navy that says Summer Fun!
Unfortunately, I can't find it on their website :( 
But I linked some other summer tees that are currently on sale :)

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually found a romper I really like!
This one is from Walmart and is under $13!
(Currently only available in L or XL in 4 colors)
I actually ordered another romper from Amazon because I thought that maybe this one had converted me....the one from Amazon is being returned :(
It was SO HOT while we were on vacation, so I limited my accessories to a couple bracelets.
I wore a custom cuff from Farmgirl Paints and one of my new Victoria Emerson bracelets :)



Next up is one of the comfiest tanks!
Versions of this tank/tee have been all over blogs and Pinterest this year.
I absolutely loved it paired with my orange J.Crew Factory shorts (super old).



I wanted something easy to throw on when we headed out for a quick lunch before heading back to the pool.
I love these camo shorts (similar pair) from J.Crew Factory I scored in early Spring.
And I threw on my black slides from Target.
Easy peasy!

Side note: I bought these shorts and after loosing weight/inches I needed to size down.
Well, they sold out completely :(
So instead of returning them, I just kept them!
They are loose for sure, but I liked them too much to give them up :)



I love this dress from Amazon!
Shay over at Mix & Match Mama shared this dress and I knew it would be perfect for vacation.
I paired it with the best seamless bras, Talulah sandals, and bag from TJ Maxx.




I took this picture a couple of weeks before vacation, but I wanted to share this tee and sandals again.
This was the perfect drive home outfit!


I picked up this adorable white eyelet top (similar) from Old Navy, but due to the heat down south I never wore it.
First day back from vacation and the temps were in the 60's!
I knew I had to wear it!
Because I had errands to run, I just paired it with some distressed jeans and comfy sandals.
I am so bummed that it doesn't show online :(
Check your local store friends!



I didn't get pictures of everything I wore #bloggerfail
But here are the links to a couple other tops I picked up/wore on vacation.

Striped Button Front V Neck Henley - White & Navy
Striped Tie Front Sleeveless Henley - Yellow & White

I ordered a few more things from Amazon, but they are being returned.

Last call to enter my JORD Watch giveaway!

Head here to enter!


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with Nancy for her Fancy Friday Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts