Slider

Recipe Reshare | Nutella Fruit Dip

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

There are some things in life that I am ahead of the game,
and then there are other things that I don't show up until the game is over!
I think on this one I fall right in between!



I have not used or made anything with Nutella ever.


A friend brought over this super simple dip awhile back and I have been dying to find a reason to make it myself.
I probably ate the entire bowl that night she brought it to my house!


Two ingredients people!
Nutella & Plain Greek Yogurt
That is it!


Mix 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt in a dish with 1/4 cup of Nutella.
Refrigerate or serve immediately.
I guess you do need a third ingredient to eat it with, even though the kiddos over the weekend were eating it straight with a spoon :)
Serve with sliced strawberries, grapes, apples, bananas, you name it!
I guarantee the bowl will be empty by the end of the evening, if not sooner!
I actually doubled the recipe and it was the perfect amount for 6 adults and 5 little ones :)


Wondering what else you can make with Nutella?
Check out this page for 100 recipes all in one place!

What recipes do you make with Nutella?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. I really don't make a lot with Nutella although i know people love it! 100 recipes seems like a lot!

    Hope that you are having a great weekend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely don't use it much, but when I'm looking for something different that is a great reference 😊

      Delete
  2. tried @ Costco, Nutella on a toasted English muffin! Major addiction you will have, tastes like a donut.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts