Slider

Housekeeping

Thursday, July 11, 2019



1. I will be sharing a couple posts over the next couple weeks.

2. I will not be covering the #NSALE this year.
If I pick up anything I can't live without I'll be sure to share, but I'm not making it a mission to shop the sale this year.

3. I know the content has been a little lack luster around here lately...I blame summer.
I'm still posting here and there, but I'm working on some things for back to school and late summer/early fall.
Just hang tight ☺️


XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. not shopping it either this year! yay us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely wasn't worth it this year! I have found so many good things at Target and Old Navy recently for a fraction of the price!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts