Slider

The Friday Faves #19

Friday, May 10, 2019

Who's ready for a dose of Friday Faves? 🙋
As always, I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika today!

We had no plans on Friday or Saturday last weekend and it was kind of amazing :)
We ran some errands, chilled around the house, and watched the Kentucky Derby.
My favorite part was the Cleveland Browns' Baker Mayfield kicking things off with his "Riders Up" call.


The race itself was great to watch...until it was over.
And then it just went south :/

On Sunday, X and I attended a birthday party for one of his little friends.
It was a bit muddy, but that didn't stop the kids from having a great time! 




Monday night X and I went to the annual Ice Cream Social/Book Fair/Art Show at his school.
We started by reading a book together...



And finished by buying a couple of books and his latest framed artwork :)



He said all the fish and such in his picture had smiles because they are happy 😄


I was getting ready to walk out the door for work the other morning and had to grab a quick pic of my hair.
When it is doing what you want it to do, it must be documented right?!?! ;)



I picked up this coffee at Kroger this past weekend and it is seriously SO GOOD!
I add a little of my Nut pods creamer to it, but I am sure you would love it if you drink black coffee too!
And it smells so good!



Each week X brings home a couple of poems they have to read for homework.
This week he brought this one home...


😍😍😍
It is so stinkin' cute!
And his drawing...love it!
He actually was discouraged about his picture he drew because he said he isn't very good at it.
I told him it is perfect! 💓

We had baseball pictures this week and I couldn't get enough of this cutie in his new uniform!


His favorite number is 8, so he was beyond thrilled to get #88 for his jersey!


I have a feeling this is going to be a fantastic season!

Are you following/joining the #PhotoADayInMay2019 fun on Instagram?
These are always so much fun to do!



I also saw this on Instagram this week and immediately thought of Mic! lol!


On the blog this week I shared the results from my recent Instagram Beauty Poll.


And I shared my favorite #OOTD looks!



And that's it for this week!
I am ready for X's last regular season soccer game tomorrow morning before all the baseball games and soccer tournaments kick off next week.
I'm also looking forward to visiting with my family for a bit on Saturday.
And then Sunday is Mother's Day!
Wishing you all a wonderful Mother's Day with your moms, grandma's, kids, etc.!

What are you doing this weekend?

Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous Favorites. Just love the things X made for you. That portrait of you is precious! You look so gorgeous in all these photos. Yum....ribs!!!! Happy Friday and sweet weekend babe!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts