Slider

Beauty Poll

Monday, May 6, 2019

A couple weeks ago I asked my Instagram followers some beauty questions and I wanted to share them/ask you all as well!
From Hair to Nails to Skincare...I loved reading all the different brands and products mentioned.
Here are the top answers I received..

Sally Hansen - Insta Dri, Xtreme Wear, Miracle Gel











At Home Treatments

Face masks
Nails
Deep Conditioning treatments


Salon Treatments

Hair cut and color
Mani/Pedi
Eyebrow Microblading
Facials
Parafin dip
Botox
Dermaplaning


Now it is your time to answer!
Let me know your favorites in the comments below.
And who are your favorite beauty bloggers?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts