Slider

The Friday Faves #21

Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday is here!
I am kicking off the weekend a little early by helping out at X's school this morning for Western Games (field day).
That's automatically a favorite in my book!

Now on with the rest of my favorites from this past week.

This past weekend was soccer tournament time around these parts.
The amount of teams, people, cars, etc. were crazy!
And for some reason summer showed up and left all within one weekend :/

The boys played so well together this Spring and went undefeated in the regular season.
Tournaments were not our friends :(
Friday night we played a team that we just faced and beat the weekend before.
They came into the game ready to take us on.
Despite the final score only being 4-2, if felt like we lost by 20!


Saturday was a new day, and another game.
Unfortunately, we ended in a 3-3 tie :/


My mom, step dad, brother and niece all came down for the game on Saturday, so we enjoyed a late lunch/early dinner with them before they headed back home.

Lily and I headed outside and took a few selfies while we waited for everyone else :)




#cousins


Sunday morning we had our last game.
Love these boys :)
But I am ready for a break from soccer!
#footballgirlatheart


Later that afternoon I did my grocery shopping and came across this bottle of goodness!
#YUM


Just like that the weekend was over and it was time for baseball!
I love getting to help coach this kid!


We won our first two games, but unfortunately came away on the losing side Wednesday night.
The long faces just break my heart, but losing is apart of the game :/


I finally ordered those beauty blenders from Amazon that Courtney Shields raves about and they arrived earlier this week.
They are great!
That whole package is under $9 and available on PRIME!


On the blog this week I shared some of my favorite two piece swimwear options for the ladies!


And you know I love all things Instagram!
These were too good not to share!




And this...

That is a view of Lake Erie and the sky right near my hometown!
LOVE!!!


And that is it!
I am looking forward to another baseball game tonight and then a long weekend with my guys!


What are your Memorial Day plans?
Do you head to a cookout or host one?
Do you travel?
I would love to hear about it in the comments below :)


Thanks for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts