Slider

The Friday Faves #12

Friday, March 22, 2019

Happy Friday!
This week has been fairly uneventful in our world...which isn't a bad thing!
So today I am just sharing some of my favorites from the blog world :)

In case you missed it, here is what I featured on my blog this week...

Monday I linked up with my Blended Bloggers and shared two ladies that I always turn to when I need make-up or hair help...which is a lot!
Trust me, you want to follow them!



Wednesday was all about being Green!
I share some fun green accessories perfect for Spring.



And I shared some super cute green clothing items over on The Blended Blog :)



 A great Disney DVD Giveway for you!
Head here to enter to win a copy of Kim Possible or Mary Poppins Returns :)



And one more thing before I share some of my favorite ladies...
If you haven't tried TULA skincare you are missing out!


It is amazing!
And perfect for sensitive skin (which is what I have).
Want to give it a try?
Click here to score 20% off your first order on their site!
And no, this is not sponsored, but I will score a discount if you decide to purchase through the link above :)


Link Love

Andrea's green dress is perfect for so many shapes/styles/events.
I love how she styled it!

Deena is turning 40 next month and her family celebrated a little early with her.

Sarah is the Queen of beauty in my eyes!


And that is all for today friends!
I hope you all have had a great week and enjoy your weekend!

Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika!

Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts