Slider

My Favorite Things | TBB Asks

Monday, March 11, 2019

Today I am sharing a few of the things I can't live without.
There are a lot really, so I am narrowing it down to apparel items (with one beauty item thrown in for good measure) for today ;)



A Good Denim Jacket


They pretty much go with everything!
I have paired mine with dresses, used it as a layering piece for work in the summer, etc.
Honestly, if you don't have a denim jacket in your closet I'm not sure we can be friends!
#kiddingnotkidding ;)


Camo Hat


Yes, I am kind of deemed the Camo girl around these parts but you need one too!
They are perfect for days you don't want to do your hair.
And they like that denim jacket above go with almost everything!
Camo is truly a neutral!


Cheap Sunglasses


There are a few items I will invest some money into if I know they are going to last.
Sunglasses are not one of those things.
I tend to stick to aviators so you would think I could buy a nice pair.
But I won't!
They easily get scratched and/or broken and then I would be so upset.
I buy all my sunglasses at Target or TJMaxx.
I spend no more than $20 on a pair.
I have them in black, gold, and silver so I can change them up based on what I'm wearing.
And I'm not heart broken if something happens to any of them because I know I can get another pair at a super reasonable price.


Jeans


I live in AND for jeans.
Honestly, if leggings were banned tomorrow I wouldn't be mad about it.
Jeans are my go-to for everything outside of work.
I even love denim shorts!


Again, something that goes with everything.


Graphic Tees


I could go on forever, but I will end my must have apparel items with this one.
Graphic tees are just the bee's knees to me.
They say what I want to say.
They help me cheer for my favorite teams.
They help me celebrate the seasons.
Show off my favorite bands.
Etc, etc.
I'm not a huge jewelry person, so graphic tees can easily complete an outfit for me.


Dry Shampoo


I love dry shampoo!
Heck, some days I add some of it to my lion's mane the day I wash my hair.
It just gives it a little more Oomph and texture.
I have been testing out a new dry shampoo and so far I am liking it a lot, but I wanted to share with you my go-to, favorite dry shampoo.

Now most of you know that dry shampoo tends to have a white or grayish color once you spray it on your hair.
Not exactly what you want to see when you are a brunette.
And it can be really hard to get that color to go away no matter how much massaging and brushing you do.
That's why I LOVE Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark tones!
It sprays brown!
Perfect!!!
It even can help cover up those pesky grays that pop up ;)
Honestly, I have tested out quite a few pricier versions and low end ones and nothing can beat it for me.


Now I want to know what are some of your must have, favorite things?
From beauty to apparel, to snacks and recipes, etc.
I would love to hear in the comments below!

And don't forget to link up your post with us at The Blended Blog today!
Or use #TBBAsks on Facebook or Instagram!



XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Love your style! and I love those shades! Cheap is the way I always go because eventually one of my kids will step on them! Havent tried dry shampoo yet but I keep reading good things about it!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, great minds V! I channeled Sound of Music too!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so cool and sound of music happens to be my favorite musical of all time! We even played a sound of music trivia game at one of my favorite things parties. I love everything that you love girl bike right down to my Levi’s denim shorts! Hope you had a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts