Slider

What's Up July!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Linking up with Mel, Shay & Sheaffer for...

What We're Eating This Week...
We are keeping things pretty healthy this week :)
Tuesday - Chicken & Veggies
Wednesday - Whole grain spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Out


What I'm Reminiscing About...
The days when I was younger and I spent my summers just hanging out by the pool,
playing softball, 
and just being a kid.
It really does go by so quickly!


What I'm Loving...
That I was asked to join a super awesome group of ladies for a collaboration!
More details coming soon!


What We've Been Up To...
Swimming,


Splash pad fun with friends,

T-ball parties, 
  
visiting the largest rubber duck,






celebrating birthdays with friends,

and swim lessons.



What I'm Dreading...
Going back into the office.
I get so many more things done while I am working from home.


What I'm Working On...
Broken record here...
planning my birthday.
I have no idea what I want to do and when I can even do it :(
#thestruggleisreal
Honestly, if anyone can tell me what places I can go to in December/January that involve a beach and a lot of dancing I am all ears!


What I'm Excited About...
Fingers crossed...getting a better idea of what is going on with me health wise.
Still trying to get that whole post together, as well as waiting for some results to come in.


What I'm Watching/Reading...
I am not a big reality TV person, but I did watch Laguna Beach and The Hills back in the day.
So I decided to give Very Cavallari a try.

The girls drive me crazy, but I can't get enough of Jay Cutler!
He cracks me up!

We are also watching everything Shark Week this week!

My favorite show so far was Shaq Does Shark Week! lol!


What I'm Listening To...
Joel tell me what to do in my LIIFT4 workouts ;)

And I can't get enough of the #inmyfeelingschallenge on Instagram!
We have watched so many of them!!!
I think X and I need to film our version soon ;)


What I'm Wearing...
Shorts, tees/tanks and sandals when I am outside.
Sweats/jeans and sweatshirts when I am inside...Mic keeps it freezing up in here!
But I am super pumped for Fall to start sportin' some of my new shoes from the #NSALE :) 
Unfortunately, I am still waiting for all my items to arrive so I can do a recap of the hits and misses :/


What I'm Doing This Weekend...
I have no idea!
The disadvantage of working from home is I keep forgetting what day it is and what I have to do! :/


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
We are taking a couple days off to have a little fun with X :)
Then it will be time for school orientation,

School starts on August 20th!

The Fall Soccer season will begin!

Preseason football starts! Thank God!

And I go back to the office :(


What Else Is New...
Soccer camp is next week!


Bonus Question: What's Your Favorite Thing You Did This Summer?
Oddly enough I would say working from home.
Trying to work while dealing with a needy 6 year old can be stressful,
but I am glad I was able to have this time with him :)
Because I have had to work, we haven't done anything too terribly exciting but hopefully he will just remember that he was able to be at home with me :)

A very close second would be my girls trip to Myrtle Beach!
So much fun!
And OH so needed! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Vanessa! What a fun look at your life. I am excited to get to know you better. Your girls trip looks like so much fun, you are blessed to have so many great women in your life!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    http://www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellyann! I am excited to get to know you better as well! It took quite awhile to find such good friends, but so worth it! Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts