Slider

Splurge vs. Steal Help

Monday, July 23, 2018


I don't like to spend money very often.
And when I do, I want to get the most I can get for my money.
So when I can find a something I really want for a steal I am all over it, and I want to share it with all of you!

But since I am not a part of any sort of rewards style group and such, the only dollars I have to spend on clothing and shoes are what I actually set aside in cash.
But that doesn't mean I can't help you out!

I would love for you to send me the items you are looking for at a steal.
While I don't like shopping in the store, hunting down good deals online is something I love to do!
And I love finding those retailers and little shops that you can score a good deal.

So shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com
Instagram - Direct Message me @xtremelyv
Or just leave a comment below!

I would love to help you find what you are looking for!
Even better.....I'm cheap/FREE :)


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts