Slider

Staples & More! #NSALE

Saturday, July 14, 2018


Let's get right to it!
I scanned the Nordstrom site for what I thought were some great pieces.
Remember I am pretty cheap, so I only looked for items $100 or less for this post.

Jackets
 I snagged a similar jacket to this in previous years, so that is the only reason I am not ordering this one.
I love the black with gold option, but it is available in 2 other colors.
And the best part is that the hood is removable!


 This faux suede moto jacket looks super soft & stylish!


 This jacket may not be for everyone, but it is so stinkin' cute to me!
It is currently in my cart waiting for me to hit submit order ;)

Sweaters
 I just recently became a cardigan fan, and this one and the one below look like great staple sweaters to add to any wardrobe.
Leith Cocoon Sweater - I can't find it, so it must be sold out :(

I placed an order for this Leith sweater on Friday morning since it was already in my cart.
I have a feeling I will be getting a notice that this order can't be fulfilled :(

And this nubby cardigan looks super cozy!
DREAMERS BY DEBUT Cardigan

These next two pullover sweaters could easily be worn with dress pants for work or jeans/leggings for hanging out.
DREAMERS BY DEBUT Sweater

Caslon V-Back Sweater

Skirts/Jeans/Pants
 While I am not in mini skirt shape, someone else may be.
If that is you, get this black denim skirt!!!!

I have heard great things about the Wit & Wisdom brand!

These jeans are in my cart right now.
Wit & Wisdom Jeans

One thing I am trying to add to my wardrobe is workout clothing.
I have very little of it despite working out all the time.
#perksofworkingoutathome

I need to change that!

And Zella leggings get rave reviews, so these have made their way to my cart as well :)
Zella Live In Leggings

Zella Jogger Pants

Zella Live In Leggings

Accessories

 I am not big on jewelry, but I do like simple classic pieces.
This necklace and the earrings below would go with so many things!

And I am such a sucker for monogram items!
These bags would be super cute for friends, moms, grandmothers, etc.
Jute Tote
All Cathy's Concepts Items

This watch = All the heart eye emoji's!!!!
MVMT Watch

 Everyone, and I mean everyone, needs a leopard print scarf in their lives!
It can be worn with so many things!
BP Scarf

Shoes
I am typically not a flats person, but these rust studded mules might just get me! 

Boys
 The little athlete I am raising loves to look the part, and all of these pants fit the bill!


Tucker + Tate Joggers

Hoodies are X's go to jacket in the Fall and Spring,

and living in Ohio you must have a puffer in the Winter!

The North Face Jacket

Tucker + Tate Hoodie



Tucker + Tate Puffer

Tucker + Tate Hoodie

Under Armour Pullover

And my boy loves a good graphic tee!
#justlikehismom
Under Armour Tee

Under Armour Tee

Nike Tee - I can't find it online - must be sold out :(

And that is my round up for today!
Have you been scoring some good deals?
I would love to hear what you are ordering or looking for!

To see the items I ordered on Thursday click here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts