Slider

Sports Family

Monday, June 18, 2018

All my days are running together now that I am working from home!
And I feel like I am much busier than I was when I was at the office all day.
Hence why all my posts aren't going live until mid-afternoon these days :)

Anyways, let's get on with the recap of our weekend!
After going to Barre class at 8am Saturday morning it was time for T-ball!
My brother was able to make it down for the game...and thankfully he took a few pictures of X for me :)







After the game we headed back to clean up before grabbing some lunch.
While we were there we gave my niece her birthday gifts.

X and Lily had so much playing with her new Minnie Mouse Headquarters together :)

Grandpa and his two grand kids :)

 I was exhausted by Saturday evening.
So tired I slept with my contacts in the entire night :(
But we woke up and it was Father's Day!
And Mic X got his Father's Day wish of playing video games right after waking up! ;)
#raisingagamer #likefatherlikeson


 After a few games, X and I got ready and headed north to spend Father's Day with my dad.
My husband is one of those people who likes to have the day to himself :/

We made a pit stop at Kroger and the Good Year Blimp was right above us :)

 It was ridiculously hot outside!
But we didn't let it stop us from playing catch, hitting, playing some cornhole, and cooking out :)



And despite the weird shadows (across my face, arms, etc.) on the next picture, I had to post it.
I absolutely love these guys!

 And just like that the weekend was over and we were back at home getting ready for a new week!

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend and Father's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts