Slider

Rained Out!

Monday, June 11, 2018

 Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Despite almost every activity we had scheduled being rained out or moved because of the rain, we found a way to have a good time :)

Friday morning we were up early and ready to head to Columbus with friends for a day at Zoombezi Bay water park!

But first, we stopped at McDonald's for some breakfast.
I just love these two!

 Unfortunately, we were only at the water park for about an hour when lightning was spotted :(
Meaning the park closed for an hour (or more) until things cleared.
So we headed over to the zoo to grab some lunch while we waited.

Mother Nature was not on our side and on our walk back to the water park it started raining again :(
And then it poured!!!
So we called it a day and headed back to the car.

Cake pops and Starbucks coffee were well deserved after getting soaked by the rain!

Another day, another storm.
Saturday morning I headed to Barre class.
If memory serves, I haven't been to a class in almost 2 years.
2 YEARS!
It felt so good to be back!
But man oh man did I sweat!
Since the beach is only about a week and a half away, I am trying to hit up as many classes as I can before we leave.

I saw this on my Bible app when I got home and knew I had to share it!

Due to all that rain our T-ball game was cancelled, and the first of two birthday parties this past weekend were moved indoors.
I don't think these kids cared one bit!
They had a blast celebrating Grant & Samuel's 7th birthday!

Then it was time for some much needed Adult only time!
Again, the rain decided to ruin our plans of a cookout and hanging out by the fire.
But we had a great time laughing and laughing and laughing indoors!

I just love doing life with these ladies!

Sunday's forecast showed rain as well, so a sweet little 3 year old had her party inside too.



We all thought that our T-ball game would be cancelled from all the rain, but somehow it was still on :/
So we quickly celebrated Jada, and then got the boys dressed and headed to our game.
Just as we finished the drops started to fall for the day.

We had a last minute indoor cookout with my in-laws for dinner and then called it a weekend.

How was your weather this past weekend?
What fun do you have planned for this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts