Slider

Friday Favorites | All The Things

Friday, September 8, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

Why do 4 day work weeks always feel so long?
Or is that just me?
Either way, I am so happy that the weekend is here!

Backing up to late last week to get things started today.
So years ago we took X to his very first dentist appointment and it was....rough.
Not that he misbehaved or anything, it just wasn't an experience that I wanted to do again.
So we didn't.
Fast forward to last week...we finally found a dentist for X!
He did so well at his appointment and is looking forward to going back :)
Watching this kid become a big boy is my FAVORITE thing to do!

We kicked off our 3 day weekend with our FAVORITE Friday night food - PIZZA!
And then we settled in and watched the rest of the Star Wars Episode 3.

I took 0 pictures.

On Saturday, we worked all day, and I mean ALL DAY sorting through the playroom.
Lego's are X's FAVORITE toys, but they were insanely unorganized!
Happy to report that after way too many hours of organizing, the Lego's are all now color coded and put away :)
#allthepraisehandsemojis

Again, I took 0 pictures all day.

Sunday morning I made my normal grocery run and thought I would enjoy one of my FAVORITE fall drinks while I shopped.
Unfortunately, my Starbucks did not have PSL's or Salted Caramel Mocha's yet :(

I then proceeded to take 0 pictures all day.

But wait! I did take 2 at the very end of the day!

Fires are my FAVORITE!

Even better...fires with my two FAVORITE guys!

After X went to bed, Mic and I binge watched 3 more episodes of Game of Thrones so we are now on season 3.
Do you watch GOT?
Who is your FAVORITE character?

You know why I didn't take any other pictures all weekend?
This....
This is what the couch looked like on Monday when I was done doing all the laundry we had!
Laundry is NOT MY FAVORITE!!!!

Monday evening we had a crazy storm and high winds that resulted in us losing power from 11pm until 7am :(
#noelectricinthecountryisnotmyfavorite
Thankfully there wasn't any damage to our house, but we did have a large branch come down near the front of our property.

The one time I blogged this week (other than today) (yes, you read that right) I joined The Blended Blog for their monthly Ask Series.
I shared some of my FAVORITE back-to-school memories and such :)

Wednesday evening I headed north for an advance screening of Reese Witherspoon's new movie Home Again.
She is one of my FAVORITE actresses and she doesn't disappoint in this movie!
It was so much fun!
It is in theaters today!
#HomeAgainMovie

My mom joined me for dinner and the movie, and then we grabbed some coffee after with my aunt and cousin.
And I finally got my first PSL of the season!

NFL is back!
I can't wait to watch my FAVORITE team play on Sunday!
Go Browns!

And Fall soccer began this week for X!
As much as his mommy isn't thrilled about it, it is his FAVORITE thing to do right now!
#cantwaittilhecanplaybasketballorfootball

He did amazing at their first game last night!
He scored 2 goals and they came away with a big W!!!


That's it for the first week of September!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts