Slider

Friday Favorites | SCORE!

Friday, September 15, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

Last week and over the weekend was full of X's FAVORITE thing right now....SOCCER!!!!
Practice, pictures, and games have been our lives for the last week. 
He was super pumped that he scored 5 goals during the game above!!!



Also over the weekend my wonderful husband managed to put the mower in the creek :(

Friends with trucks to help bail him out are his FAVORITE ;)

I did my normal grocery run on Sunday morning and enjoyed the view of the baked goods while I waited at the deli.
Cupcakes with all the frosting are my FAVORITE, but I resisted.

X was watching a movie while we waited for our FAVORITE team to play on Sunday.
I couldn't help but snap this pic...he looks SO grown up!

After the game we headed outside to play my FAVORITE sport...football :)

On Tuesday I joined Andrea to show you all What's In My Bag.

I actually carry two bags most days, and I always have my Erin Condren planner with me.


I was workin' it on Wednesday by joining Shay & Erika to showcase how I transition my wardrobe from Summer to Fall.
Hint...It definitely includes my FAVORITE patterns!


Social Media FAVORITES this week...






And that last one is part of why I can't leave the house in yoga pants (unless I am going to do yoga)!


And I may have mentioned one or two of these in my What's Up August post, but I just can't get enough of them!
These are my current FAVORITES on the radio...



And that is it for this week!
I am hoping we can hit up the Bellville Street Fair this weekend,
maybe have enjoy a dinner/shopping date with Mic,
and watch some more NFL football!

Have a great weekend friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts