Slider

Show & Tell | What's In My Bag

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Linking up with Andrea @ Momfessionals for...

So here is the bag that I have been carrying every day this summer.
 I had been looking at getting one like this for the last year or so, but just couldn't seem to find the right size.
One day I was walking through Burlington Coat Factory and found this reversible one (similar) just like I had wanted for $9.99!


 Now as for what is in my bag....
Don't mind the wires everywhere, I was in the middle of moving things around at work when I realized I needed to take these pictures :/
Sunglasses - I always wear aviators that I pick up from TJ Maxx or Target.
Wallet (similar) - It matches my Harvey's purse I got years ago.
Checkbook
Wet Ones
3 packs of Fruit Snacks - X is always hungry when I pick him up from after care.
Old ticket stubs - I just can't part with them! These are from the Luke Bryan concert, Dixie Chicks concert (last year), and a Cleveland Indians game.
Car/house/work keys
Hand Lotion
3 headbands - How these end up in my purse I don't know because I typically don't wear them outside of the house.
A comb
5 single servings of Spark - You never know when you need a little extra energy.
5 pens - Why? What one person needs to carry 5 pens?
A burnt out glow stick - I believe this is from July 4th.


A travel "beauty" bag that contains...
Chapstick - I never go anywhere without chapstick!
Concealer & Pressed Powder - Honestly, I don't know why I carry these. I never use them.
Lip gloss - I only where lip gloss about once a month.
Eye drops

I also carry my computer bag back and forth to work.
 I got this Vera Bradley tote years ago and it is the perfect fit for my laptop and such.
My laptop
Mouse
2 planners
More pens
Chip clips ???

So what is in your bag(s)?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts