Slider

Scarf Exchange | Blogger Edition

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hello Friends!
Today is reveal day for my blogger scarf exchange :)

First, I would like to thank the lovely ladies who participated in this fun event and for dealing with all my emails! lol!
I can't wait to see what scarves you all received!

Now let's get to my reveal!

The colors and style are perfect for Fall!
And it is called the Southwestern scarf!
Seems kind of perfect coming from one of my very favorite Texas ladies!
I actually was thinking about ordering this one, so I am so excited that Shelly sent it to me :)

When I got it in the mail I immediately tried it on despite having a purple sweater on.
Love it!

I did change into this burnt orange shirt I just picked up on sale from Old Navy.
(sorry I couldn't find it online)
Love it!
I will be wearing this a lot!
It is the right amount of big mixed with a lighter weight fabric so it doesn't choke you.
Perfect in my book!

Now go check out Katy @ The Queen of the Kings to see what scarf I sent to her!
And to see what the other ladies in the exchange received just click on the links below :)



6 comments:

  1. Shelly just has the best taste and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scarf that you sent me!! Thanks for organizing the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! What fun! I absolutely love the scarf I received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, so much fun to get a new scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts