Slider

Friday Favorites | This & That

Friday, October 14, 2016

Linking up with Andrea, Erika & Narci for...
Oh what a week!
My phone has decided to no longer connect to my computer the one week I took a ton of pictures :(
Thankfully, I ordered a new phone and fingers crossed it will be arriving by the end of next week!

Backing up to Friday evening...
I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at The Copper Mug & Grill at Landoll's Castle with my favorite guy to celebrate our 10th anniversary.


From the drinks to the dessert our meal was great!
I haven't actually watched the episode yet, but the hotel and restaurant were featured on Gordan Ramsay's Hotel Hell show



X had his last soccer game of the season on Saturday morning and we received his pictures.
Oh my goodness!
Look at all that cuteness!!!!
He is my favorite little guy in the world!

On Sunday I tried out Kroger Clicklist!
It is my new favorite way to grocery shop!
Ordered my groceries online and picked them up the next day.
So easy!
I was most worried about ordering meat and produce, but they picked out the very best!
I highly suggest this service if they offer it in your area!



Later that afternoon my favorite little guy helped Mic wash and wax my car :)


Tuesday was school picture day and this guy was super excited because he got to wear his favorite dinosaur shirt and new TOMS!

I hosted one of my favorite events of the year this week....My Blogger Scarf Exchange!
Love the scarf I received from Shelly!
Click above to check out all the scarves the participants received :)

My new hat from Genevieve West Designs arrived this week and I am in love!
It has already become my favorite!
I mean look at those colors!
Perfect for Fall, Browns games, and me in general!

Thursday night was Pizza Party Night for X's soccer team!
I just love watching these littles together!
Soccer still isn't my favorite sport, but it sure is fun watching these boys play together :)

They of course ended the evening with a big GO BLACK TEAM! :)



The next few weeks life is busy!
Or at least my calendar says so! lol!
I am looking forward to a low key weekend to prepare for the weeks ahead :)

Do you have any fun activities planned for this weekend?


2 comments:

  1. OH soccer how I love thee, speaking of which we never took photos this year for our soccer team...hmm...wonder what happened. I have seriously been trying to find 1 baseball hat, every time I see one I think...would this be Vanessa approved...lol. Still haven't found one that I like enough to actually buy. But I want to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hat! Happy anniversary. Hope you have many more wonderful years together.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts