Slider

Streaming Live TV Options | Help!

Monday, May 14, 2018

I love watching TV!
Unfortunately, I don't get to do it too often these days :(
So being able to watch what I want to watch when I can watch it is crucial.
Live sports are something I really enjoy watching too.

Now Mic could careless about watching live TV.
He has been trying to get me to "cut the cord" so to speak for years!
While we are in this transitional period of remodeling our home I decided I would give it a try.

This is where I need your help!
I am looking at streaming options and I have no idea which one is the best.



Do you stream your TV through a service?
If so, which one do you use (DirecTV Now, YouTube, etc.)?
Do you watch live sports?
If so, do you get your local teams with the service you use?
Does the service you use offer DVR?

Any feedback you may have is greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts