Slider

Friday Favorites | Treats Edition

Friday, October 27, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...
Happy Friday Friends!
This morning I am headed to X's school for his Kindergarten Halloween party!
Since I organized it, I am praying that everything goes smoothly!
School parties were always my FAVORITE, so I am hoping that all the kiddos enjoy it as much as I used to :)

I joined Andrea for Show & Tell this week and talked about my FAVORITE holidays!

On Wednesday I summarized what we did in our 2nd FAVORITE month of the year :)

I finally got my act together on Thursday and blogged about our super fun weekend to Nashville!
These ladies are definitely some of my FAVORITES!

You all know by now that Instagram is my FAVORITE.
Well, a friend shared this the other day and I could 100% relate so I had to share with all of you :)

On Tuesday one of my FAVORITE people celebrated his birthday.
I hope 35 treats you well Richie :)

I quickly threw this invite together for X's birthday party in December and he said it was his FAVORITE!
Anyone else have a child obsessed with Pokemon?


 I ordered some new earrings from my FAVORITE online shop and they arrived over the weekend!

Wednesday night the high school hosted Haunted Hallways for all the little kids in the area.
Seeing all those kiddos in their costumes is always a FAVORITE for me!



They had so many tables representing different school clubs, sports, the elementary schools, etc.
I think my FAVORITE was the yearbook table where you could take a photo as Waldo :)
#lexianyearbook

Last week my Keurig decided it was done.
It lasted 6-7 good years so I'm not mad at it ;)
But I couldn't live without one, so I picked up the 2.0 this week and I am LOVING it so far!
I heard some mixed reviews from friends since you can only use Keurig K cups in it.
Well, if you were on the fence about picking this up I am going to tell you to go for it!
I watched a quick video about it before buying it and found out that as long as the k cup has the Keurig symbol on it it will work!
That means my FAVORITE Plain Jane Kroger brand coffee k cups work perfectly fine!!!

 I was nominated on Facebook by my Uncle to participate in the 7 days, 7 black and white photos challenge.
Normally I just ignore these sort of things, but I love photos.
And black and white photos are probably my FAVORITE!
This was from yesterday morning just as I was leaving my house for work.

And my last FAVORITE of the day are these kiddos and their parents!

Good friends make life better!

And that is it for this week my friends!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts