Slider

Good Hair Days & Beer Cheese Chips

Friday, April 28, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

Hello Friends and Happy Friday!!!
Our busy week started on Friday and hasn't let up yet!

I dropped Mic and X off at Game Day Cuts while I ran a couple errands.
For some reason Big Lots carries Dairymen's iced tea and I love them for it!
It has and always will be my favorite iced tea :)

Then I ran to Lowe's to finally buy a new mailbox.
They only had the display left of our favorite model, so I bought it!

Saturday morning we were up early to watch our favorite little guy start the Spring soccer season.

When we got home he was a tooth wiggling machine!
He was so scared that he may swallow this one :(
It was hanging by a string...so we iced it and it came right out!
Getting a visit from the tooth fairy that evening was definitely his favorite part about loosing another tooth!

My dad came down for X's soccer game and brought me a bag of my new favorite chips!
Oh my goodness these are delicious!
They are from Costco, but I am not sure of the brand.

 I mentioned in my What's Up April post that we also celebrated the baptism of my niece this weekend.
While getting family together can be stressful, it is one of my very favorite things :)
 And yes, my mom is missing from this photo :(

Wednesday I was having a great hair day, so it HAD to be documented! lol!
Of course, I was wearing my favorite denim jacket as well.

Speaking of hair....I need your help!
I am currently loving one of my favorite bloggers hairstyle!
Do I chop my hair off?

Any hair cut or style suggestions/ideas for me?
I have a week or so to decide :)

And that is a wrap for this last week of April!
We have a busy weekend of soccer, introducing X to his new babysitter for the summer,
visiting with a friend from out of town, and then packing!!!!!
Eek!
I can't wait! We are almost Disney bound!!!

Oh, and it is NFL Draft weekend!!!!
GO BROWNS!!!!


I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts